2008年10月23日 星期四

呼吸

呼吸,用力呼吸,就像這樣... 變 . 魔 . 術

Sam: Well, I'm going to get out of bed every morning breathe in and out all day long, and then, after a while, I won't have to remind myself to get out of bed in the morning and breathe in and out. And then after a while, I won't have to think about how I had great and perfect for a while.

Dr: Sam, tell me what was so special about your wife.

Sam: How long is your program? Oh, well, it was a million tiny little things and when you add them up, it just meant that we were supposed to be together, that's all. And I knew it. I knew it the very first time I touched her. It's like coming home. Only to no home I'd ever known. I was just taking her hand, to help her out of a car. And I knew it. It was like... Magic.

~ Sleepless in Seattle

1 則留言:

Unknown 提到...

好懷念的對話啊!莫非你我屬同一年代?